Learn More

Request More Information

Hi my name is David Fluss a dedicated Parental Alienation Expert and Litigation Consultant. I specialize in assisting the victims of parental alienation and their attorneys in getting help through the family and civil courts. When it comes to dealing with Parental Alienation, you must act immediately to get help with the pathology before its too late. Learn how with my help we can achieve a permanent solution to end parental alienation by completing the brief online form to request a free initial consultation.

Learn How I Can Help Request A Free Initial Consultation Here